Zyston's client, a Managed IT Support Services provider, has asked for our assistance in helping them grown their team.
Suitable candidates MUST have experience managing IT teams in a Managed Services Provider (MSP) environment or a similar type of client IT support services environment.
As a Technical Team Lead, Client IT Support, you will support and manage the IT Services of multiple clients, including servers, storage, virtualization, and network solutions, while coordinating all the resources necessary to resolve issues and promote success.
- You mentor, teach and train your team of System Administrators.
- You recommend changes and communicate technical challenges directly to the customer as well as working with System Administrators.
- You regularly interface with customers to provide strategic business reviews where you discuss service delivery and provide strategic guidance.
- You analyze the data necessary to identify trends in service delivery, especially those indicating systemic issues at client sites.
- You report key performance indicators (KPIs) and the status of strategic initiatives to the Service Manager.
- You establish and manage staff training and goals to ensure that they can support new technologies and meet service requirements.