Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Technical Specialist I jobs in South Burlington, VT. These Technical Specialist I jobs are temp to hire opportunities!
Responsibilities for Technical Specialist I jobs include but are not limited to:
- Make and receive inbound/outbound calls to customers regarding technical issues
- Support customers in the field with technical questions
- Troubleshoot customers technical issues
Candidates are recommended to have the following qualifications for Technical Specialist I jobs:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to learn computer programs and software quickly
- Skilled with Mac OS
- Strong verbal/written communication
- Desire and learn mechanical aspects of product equipment
- Must have sales/upselling mindset
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to follow verbal, written, and visual instructions
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Skills Training
- Generous Bonus Incentives! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
Training period is 2-3 weeks and is M-F 8:30-5pm, and then afterwards schedule is: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 8:30am-5pm, Sunday 10am-4pm (can be scheduled for any 8-hour shift within these parameters)
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Technical Specialist I job at a local client in South Burlington, VT! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.