Technical Project Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah -Working Onsite
Direct Hire/Perm/Full Time
Please note: Our client at this time will be unable to sponsor or transfer any international work visas at this time
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to work full time in the Salt Lake City facility as a Technical Project Manager. The qualified candidate will have experience in broad range of IT technologies, will be able to apply those skills immediately, will have a very strong independent learning interest, and, above all, will be a team player willing to help out wherever and whenever needed.
• Gather software requirements from end users and stakeholders.
• Research, document, and demo software solutions for each project.
• Evaluate build vs. buy scenarios for all software projects.
• Plan, design, develop, implement, and support a variety of software, particularly for laboratory use.
• Document software design, workflow, and processes for training and internal use.
• Deliver results with minimal supervision in an accurate and timely manner.
• Other accountabilities as required by the IT Director and IT Project Manager.
• BS/MS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
• 5+ years’ experience implementing software and/or supporting a Microsoft enterprise environment.
• Strong experience in a Microsoft enterprise environment and familiarity with networking, security, file sharing, database management, and application servers.
• Familiar with enterprise software including on prem, host, cloud, and SAAS.
• Familiar with software development principles and basics of programming and web development.
• Any experience with chemical operations, lab testing, and an R&D lab environment.
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.