- Evaluates Technical Operations training initiatives and supports the development of instructional methods, techniques, curricula, delivery and simulation strategies by applying knowledge of aviation equipment, airport and air traffic control facilities.
- Researches and analyzes highly complex issues and unique problems that significantly impact technical operations training operations and procedures.
- Assists in creation of On-the-Job Training (OJT) in an FAA facility or airport, the incumbent analyzes current training courses and curricula to determine the need to revise them or to develop new courses related to NAS equipment.
- Supports the system Requirement Lead to design, develop and integrate business approaches to maximize technical operations training.
- Plays a lead role in drafting, reviewing and editing reports or course outlines for final approval prior to implementation.
- Works closely with the equipment disciplines Requirement Lead, who provides general guidance for addressing issues.
- Capability to work in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Project Management experience preferential – but a PMP certificate not required
- Knowledge of/experience using MS Viso or Access preferential, but not required
Tech Ops Support Spec II - A Bachelor of Arts/ Science degree and 10 years of related experience, or an Associate of Arts/ Applied Science and 15 years of related experience, or 20 years of direct technical and operational ATC experience is required.
Tech Ops Support Spec I - A Bachelor of Arts/ Science degree and 5 years of related experience, or an Associate of Arts/ Applied Science and 10 years of related experience, or 15 years of direct technical and operational ATC experience is required.
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability