Our client is a global aerospace and defense company with locations in 43 countries. People around the word depend on our client’s products that range from combat vehicles to communications systems. They currently have an opening for a System Engineer to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active TS/SCI clearance.
Responsibilities of the System Engineer:
- Perform complex systems development and design work
- Plan and direct operating system upgrades and design system enhancements
- Ensure DISA STIG compliance for applications, documentations, MS Windows, etc.
- Install SolarWinds and perform firewall configurations
- Document engineering and SOP requirements
- Provide security support for DISA STIG and system hardening requirements
- Perform scripting activities to automate processes
- Liaise with clients to ensure their needs are met
Requirements of the System Engineer:
- At least 8 years of related systems engineering experience
- Advanced knowledge of systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques
Keywords: System Engineer, VMware, Active Directory, MS Exchange, System Design
Job ID: 329128
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!