Our client is a global aerospace and defense company with locations in 43 countries. People around the word depend on our client’s products that range from combat vehicles to communications systems. They currently have an opening for a System Engineer to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the System Engineer:
- Perform complex systems development and design work
- Performs DISA STIG Compliance checking/Application/Documentation, MS Windows AD/DHCP/DNS and HTTP/SQL
- Conducts Solarwinds Installation
- Performs Cisco ASA Firewall configurations
- Conducts LINUX/CENTOS7/RHEL7, VMWare ESXi/vCenter/Data Center configuration, administration and support
- Document for Engineering and SOP requirements
- Security Support for DISA STIG and Hardening Requirements
- Software Scripting and Automation
Requirements of the System Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- At least 5 years of related systems engineering experience
- Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment
- Advanced knowledge of systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques
- Professional certification in one or more specific technologies may be required
Keywords: System Engineer, CISSP/CEH/SEC++ , Computer Science, Engineering, LINUX/CENTOS7/RHEL7, VMWare ESXi/vCenter/Data Center , MS Windows AD/DHCP/DNS, DISA STIG
Job ID: 329127
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!