Combine your technical expertise with our industry connections and you will have an advantage over your competition! Our client has an immediate opportunity for a skilled System Engineer. At Vaco, we advocate for you by connecting your work experience to the open job. We will promote your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced System Engineer, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a System Engineer, you will configure, install, troubleshoot, and repair network and systems infrastructure solutions for our customers. You will be responsible for remote or onsite service requests and assistance on routine computer support issues according to urgency.
- Serving as primary engineering contact on IT Support and projects
- Setting up and installing new servers and network equipment
- Troubleshooting server and workstation software and hardware
- Performing hardware upgrades and swaps
- Securing the different systems against the problem of virus
- Managing the system protocols and also the back-ups
- Solving the server, hardware, and software concerning problems
- Staying aware of the problems in the networks and also making sure that the system does not face the problem again in the future
- Maintaining the configuration of the network equipment and services
- Working with different types of operating systems