This client seeks an experienced Senior Software Engineer- .Net C# to be a strong contributor on team, US Development Squad, located in New Providence NJ, and to be a wider part of their Development Team.
* Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, etc.)
* Strong proficiency and ability with, but not limited to, the following: Data manipulation language including optimization techniques; normalized/dimensional data modeling principles; multiple data storage subsystems; using and developing applicable tool sets; test-driven development; completing complex bug fixes; writing and reviewing portions of detailed specifications for the development of complex system components
* Expertise in software development languages including but not limited to: .Net Framework, .Net Core, C#, WebAPI, Angular, Python, JQuey, HTML, JSON, XML, SQL, Windows, UNIX
* Strong research skills with knowledge of industry software development best practices
* Ability to interface competently, and work well with, internal and external technical personnel, team members, resources for finalizing requirements and other development-related activities.
* Good organizational and oral and written communications skills
* Desirable to have experience in AI/ML and have understanding of Text Manipulation techniques etc.
* Perform complex-level software engineering work including but not limited to: Write and review portions of detailed specifications for development of complex system components; resolve complex technical issues and bug fixes; and design and work with complex data models
* Work with development team to understand complex product requirements and translate into software designs
* Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews
* Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders
* Work and Collaborate with Data Architect/Scientists to understand the complex Data models
* Train junior software engineers as required, ensuring they are knowledgeable in critical aspects of their roles. Additionally, mentor junior developers on development topics (i.e. methodologies, optimization techniques, etc)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.