Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
Senior Application Developer
The Senior Application Developer uses their expertise in programming and software design to develop web and mobile applications for our customers.
- Developing applications utilizing the Microsoft .NET Framework (C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET)
- Designing REST and SOAP based web service APIs
- Developing Android/Apple mobile applications to the native platform APIs
- Identify new and emerging development trends to continuously improve existing applications
- Actively participate in daily status meetings and bi-weekly design sessions with project teams
- Maintain programming knowledge through continuing education
- Assist Information Technology (IT) group with production monitoring and support
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or a minimum of 3 years of experience in the development of mobile or web applications
- 3+ years of experience building .NET applications using C# or VB, or
- 3+ years of experience building mobile Android or Apple applications
- 4+ years of writing web/desktop applications
- BS/MS degree preferred
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact by sending an e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]