Do you want to be part of an organization that is making a difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide? If so, we want to hear from you! Our Bioanalytical Method Development / Method Validation staff has considerable experience with the conventional matrices (plasma, serum, whole-blood, urine, feces), as well as various animal and human tissues. As a professional in this group, you will work with our clients to identify assay requirements and intended use, and then to develop assays using the most appropriate technology platform. Assay uses include Tier 1 Discovery vs. Tier 2 Discovery vs. Candidate Selection Criteria vs. Regulated Bioanalysis, possible metabolites for small molecules, LC-MS/MS or LBA for oligonucleotide-based drugs, LC-MS/MS or LBA for peptide and polypeptide drugs, or Monoclonal or polyclonal antibodies for biologics.y
Since its inception, QPS has been assisting pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with their drug development efforts by providing a full range of Neuropharmacology, DMPK, Toxicology, Bioanalysis, Translational Medicine, Early Phase Clinical and Phase II – IV Clinical Research services. To meet the needs of our clients, we strive to employ talented, caring and committed individuals who will work collaboratively towards achieving our mission of improving human health and the quality of life.
Team members enjoy challenging and rewarding work, and are encouraged achieve their best. Underpinning the operation is a culture that values diversity, innovation, accountability, team work and a friendly atmosphere where performance is recognized and rewarded. We provide unique company benefits, training, and advancement opportunities. Most importantly, we value each of our team members as employees and as individuals.
If this sounds like your ideal work environment, then we would love to speak with you, so apply today!
Please visit our website (www.qps.com) for more information and to see all current openings.
- Lead team in method development and validation.
- Validate unique scientific methods, assays, techniques, reports, etc.
- Direct junior staff in in performing quantitative analysis of drug and metabolites in biological samples utilizing validated liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) methods under GLP regulations
- Direct team in the performance of high-volume sample analysis and/or data analysis, data QC, and data interpretation.
- Evaluate significance of data and report findings.
- Prepare Study summaries and/or reports.
The successful candidate will hold an advanced degree in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry:
- Ph.D. degree
- Recent graduates must have with direct experience on LC-MS/MS analysis
- If more than 2 years since graduation, candidates must have direct experience on method development of bioanalytical assays using LC-MS/MS, particularly having CRO experience
- Understanding of experimental design and planning, and data collection and analysis software.
Why You Should Apply
- Great learning opportunities, especially for those new to the field. Our seasoned professionals are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
- Structured Career Ladders that provide excellent growth based on your personal aspirations.
- Bonuses and merit increases are a part of the QPS total rewards approach and are linked to individual, team and company performance.
- Solid Benefits package, including Company-matched 401(k), and Company-sponsored Group Life/AD&D and Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Park-like setting in Newark, Delaware
- Internal committees designed with the needs and enjoyment of QPS employees in mind.
QPS, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on ability, experience, and the requirements of the job. In addition, QPS, LLC is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.