We have an outstanding opportunity for an Application Developer with our industry-leading financial services client in Jersey City.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
- Design, develop, test, debug, and document applications according to stakeholder expectations
- Support new hands-on development as well as the maintenance/enhancement of legacy systems
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment
Requirements of the Application Developer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience
- Cloud experience required
- Experience with Python frameworks: Django and/or Flask
- Knowledge of SDLC and CI/CD practices - Git, Jenkins
- Knowledge of Agile release management best practices
- Knowledge of Docker/Docker Compose
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux and Windows environments
- Good SQL knowledge and Java proficiency
- Solid REST background
Keywords: Cloud Developer, SDLC, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Python, Agile, SQL, Java, Financial Services
Job ID: 329092
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!