Manager level candidate to help develop and Design the ongoing strategic reporting needs both process and analytic, surrounding the Clarity Program and Project Management related data arena. Core skills required to fill this role include:
• Required to lead/assist efforts to resolve data quality problems collaborating with process owners, subject matter experts and data stewards.
• Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
• Ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to the data quality. Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
• Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
• Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress
• 2+ years of experience with Business Intelligence tools including assessing business needs, defining requirements and developing the solutions via queries, reports and advanced visualizations that align with the stakeholders’ business process and aid in driving their day-to-day data management and business decisions.
• PowerBI Design experience preferred
• Must have knowledge of SQL
• 2+ years of experience working with data from varied sources, evaluating dimensions, building relationships and hierarchies, relating data across sources, etc.
• Functional PPM experience is expected with a good understanding both in knowledge and practice of Portfolio, Program and Project management fundamentals/processes.
Looking for a Jr to Sr PowerBi Designer with SQL background
• Good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers, and management.
• Very good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service and “can do“ mentality
• Process orientation and user satisfaction attitude
• Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
• Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good multi-tasker and able to manage competing priorities
• Analytically minded and methodical problem solver
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$