Seeking a Senior/Principal DevOps Engineer!
* Hands-On contribution supporting a robust data platform that is highly secure and efficient
* Recommend and justify changes to existing infrastructure products, services and processes
* Collaborate and contribute to architecture and design decisions driving infrastructure direction
* Participates in the full Agile cycle engagements, including meetings, iterative development, estimations and infrastructure design sessions
* Design, deploy, document, and support cloud platform capabilities using AWS best practices (fault tolerant, High Availability, security, etc)
* Design, deploy, document, and support CI/CD tools such as Codebuild and CodePipeline to streamline deployments and infrastructure updates.
* Lead technical operations projects from requirements to design to implementation to operations.
* Create and maintain monitoring capabilities & alerting for Technical Operations Center (TOC) team members
* Provide support for our internal deployment framework
* Perform advanced technical troubleshooting for cloud & e-commerce environments
* Enhance system performance and features on a regular basis for enhanced customer experience
* Mentor and collaborate with other team members
* Participate in on-call rotation with the team
* 10+ years' experience in a system administrator role with at least 5 years supporting DevOps concepts
* Deployed applications in Amazon AWS, Google or Azure
* Strong proficiency in system design & architecture
* In depth understanding of code and scripting languages such as BASH, Python, YAML, JSON and other formats
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.