We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world’s largest flooring company – and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge.
• Set up, operate, and oversee automated processes to manufacture molded mat products.
• Technical operations: Perform all activities related to the effective startup, continuous operation, and shut down of automatic machines, using computers and operational software; Perform frequent visual and manual inspections to ensure proper operational functioning; Troubleshoot various machine malfunctions to expedite problem resolution and maintain production levels.
• Quality: Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to prevent or detect jams or malfunctions, making adjustments as necessary; Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications and standards.
• Housekeeping: Use rakes and air hoses to maintain cleanliness of machinery in order to ensure efficient and effective operations.
• Sustainability: Trim excess material and collect crumb rubber scraps to be recycled internally for reuse.
• Reporting: Record stops in production and explanation for stops to be reported back to supervisor and technical experts for efficiency improvement opportunities
• Required ability to comprehend written and verbal communication in English.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
• Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
• Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
• Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
• Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.