Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
- Network/Systems Configuration Management Analyst is responsible for independently determining and developing approach to solutions for the configuration management of software products, software operating parameters are documented, and operating parameters comply with hardware configurations and are sustainable.
- Responsible for collecting, storing, and managing the approved baselines of documented systems through the Configuration Change Items (CCIs) process.
- Ensures complete accuracy for periodic auditing.
- Supports the Configuration/ Change Advisory Board (CAB) in accordance with all policies and local Operating Instructions (OIs).
- Manages projects, workflows, requirements, and resources in the Air Force's tracking system for new requirements and the Remedy ticket system for operations and maintenance (O&M) equipment purchases and software.
- Responsibile for creating, coordinating, and managing Configuration Management (CM) Communications Task Orders (CTO) submissions and releases for publishing.
- Develops and maintains software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of software products.
- Works with Change and Release Management to check all systems and network standard processes through performance evaluation for technical accuracy and viability.
- Responsible for the management of the procurement, licensing, and life-cycle of all software utilizing toolsets such as System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Solar Winds and other asset management tools for validation of software.
- Analyzes software to ensure proper security and patching is accurate and compiles data to support the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process pertaining to each documented circuit to support annnual accreditation.
- Provides general IT management support, general networking, Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) enterprise, CONUS and OCONUS deployment/TDY travel, functional training, technical and general O&M, documentation and reports, and meetings/briefings to support Air Force Central Command (AFCENT) Network Operations and Security Center (NOSC) operations.
- B.S. in related field, and 5 or more years’ relevant IT experience; OR 7 or more years’ relevant IT experience.
- Security+ or CCNA-Sec
- A+ CE, MCSA, and ITIL Foundation
- TS with SCI Eligibility
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).