TEKsystems is looking to bring on a Network Architect to help continue to guide them on their network transformation. They have a number of projects in queue such as:
-Swapping out 1/3 of their switch infrastructure (3 year refresh cycle)
- Replacing WiFi hotspots across company
- Transitioning from ASA firewalls to Cisco Firepower
- Full Cisco ACI Implementation
- among many others
The successful candidate will have:
- Deep experience within Cisco Networking.
- Proven experience with design/architecture in a Cisco environment
- Deep Experience within Layer 2
- Deep experience within Layer 3
- Experience with Spanning Tree
- Access layer experience (for users and sites
- Data Center layer experience
- Experience planning connections beyond the environment (Cloud, and third party connections that need site to site tunnels)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.