Analyzes, designs, develops, and supports high to very high complexity application solutions for Kindred's various corporate and operating departments. Additionally, provides project management role for large and complex projects.
Technical Skills/Development Tools:
Microsoft Visual Studio (2017)
Azure PaaS and related technologies
Preferred but not required:
Microsoft BizTalk (2010+)
Microsoft SharePoint (2007+)
Microsoft Visual Basic
Microsoft Classic ASP
MAJOR TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understands Kindred’s Information Systems strategy and how it supports the business strategy.
• Plays a key role in the design of application architecture to support the Information Systems strategy.
• Uses Kindred’s Information Systems standards to apply advanced technology and tools in the analysis, design, development and support of business solutions for application systems by successfully:
• Analyzing business requirements.
• Developing design specifications and test plans to meet business requirements.
• Programming applications to meet design specifications.
• Implementing applications to meet business requirements.
• Supporting production applications (on-call problem resolution), as needed.
• Acts as a technical advisor in the design or selection of new application systems.
• Excels in effective coaching and counseling of co-workers.
• Expert knowledge of business knowledge of area being supported.
• May have people management responsibilities for small staff for performance appraisals, recommendations for merit and promotions, and other administrative duties.
• Approximately 80% of the time should be spent performing project management responsibilities or serving in a technical leadership role. The remaining time should be spent analyzing, designing, developing and supporting application solutions.