For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive. We serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first. How might you help us help you?
Our Application Support Engineers are responsible for managing the resolution of application and infrastructure issues that occur in our customers’ hosted environments reported by the customer, monitoring, or Lumin Digital testers. A qualified candidate possesses exceptional communication skills, good problem solving techniques, and a solid understanding of enterprise applications. The position demands an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.
This position will support the central and eastern time zones.
- Triage and prioritize reported issues; address online banking support issues with priority, efficiency, and enthusiasm.
- Work directly with banking institution, third party vendors, and internal teams.
- Perform level one troubleshooting steps to resolve unknown issues.
- Follow troubleshooting runbook steps to resolve known issues to include assisting with online-banking issues related to admin and member logins, usability, features, bill pay services, etc.
- Collect logs and other details and then escalate issues that cannot be resolved
- Communicate issue statuses with customers and Lumin Digital internal teams
- Develop a good understanding of the different technologies encompassing Lumin Digital online banking application and it’s services
- Assess banking institution needs and present solutions both from available configurations and designed features/products to solve their issues
- Customer focused and results oriented
- Cultural fit. Humility. Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity. Willing to walk in the mud; have positive attitude with the ability to interact with banking partners and co-workers to form strong working relationships
- Solve problems and manage ambiguous situations while remaining calm in trying circumstances
- Strong time management
- Written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate information internally and externally
- Aptitude for technology and ability to work with support numerous systems; fast learner to pick up on written or verbal instructions
- Commitment to continually improving yourself
- Willing to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- 2+ years of experience working on an application support team
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience with Atlassian and similar tools
- Experience supporting a hosted application
- Understanding of the Elastic Stack
- Good full stack and environment troubleshooting skills
- Strong documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion HERE!
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following "EEO is the Law" Poster and the "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. PSCU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.
For positions based out of our Phoenix, Arizona location, PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, PSCU has established alternative methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to submit resumes via our careers page submission button If further assistance is required.