Provide IT technical support to Company ' end users on a variety of issues. Identify, document, research, and resolve technical incidents and requests, and ensure that resolutions are in compliance with documented service level commitments. Prioritize work load based on the priority of the issue. Works with some direct supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to phone, email, and IT service desk ticketing tasks.
- Responsible for timely and accurate execution of Active Directory moves, adds and changes
- Document, track, and resolve all issues according to defined service level commitments.
- Work closely with management to understand IT support and project requirements.
- Escalate issues according to technical and management escalation criteria.
- Adhere to all department and company processes and policies.
- Assess and prioritize work load using sound judgment.
- Image desktop computers as required and follow documented asset management procedures.
- Deploy and trouble shoot issues with fork truck tablets and shop floor PCs and printers.
- Perform process compliance audit functions as required.
- Assist in the maintenance of IT budget activities as it relates to MFI IT support activities.
- Shared IT support on-call responsibilities for after hour emergencies.
- 5-10% domestic travel required.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
- Process network and equipment Support
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE:
- Two-year technical degree, related technical certifications, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Technical proficiency with PC hardware, Windows operating systems and system management tools.
- 2+ years of experience in an IT support environment is required.
- Awareness of the ITIL process framework is desired
- Experience with Wonderware and/or other SCADA systems a plus
- Basic understanding of PLC ladder logic a plus
- Experience with RS Logix 5/500/5000 a plus
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Exceptional customer service skills. This position represents IT at the MFI locations. Individual must be able to calmly and effectively manage customer problems and requests.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude when dealing with MFI end users and their issues and problems.
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership in accepting assignments and delivering service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.