Full Stack Software Developer
PS Solutions is growing again. Learn about us at https://www.pssolutions.net/ In each of our three development centers in Altoona, PA, Penn Hills (Pittsburgh), PA and Wilmington, NC we are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Software Developer (computer programmer) who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers are responsible for taking a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Providing cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent training or experience.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and/or .Net C#.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- High comfort level with client interaction and communication
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Our team members are full-time employees and enjoy a generous benefit package. Our Onshore America Team (learn more at https://www.pssolutions.net/onshore-america/ ) is comprised of developers, business analysts and software testing specialists who work on multiple projects throughout the year and therefore have to be capable to adapt to changing circumstances and different client needs.
If you believe you have what it takes to contribute to a dynamic and fast-paced software development team, send us a resume and a cover letter explaining on why you are the right person to join our Team. Send your cover letter and resume to: