Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Financial Systems Analyst
Sunbelt’s Financial Systems Analyst is empowered support the finance based planning team so we can make it happen for our customers.
The Financial Systems Analyst will support an existing finance-based Planning Analytics (PA) solution, as well as lead any additional development efforts.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or a related technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Cognos PA work experience in supporting the development of end-to-end analytics solutions
- Ability to write Turbo Integrator script from scratch, including building dimension structures, updating attributes, updating cube values, modifying data source subsets and cube views in code, and writing cube to cube processes to perform batch calculations
- Finance and Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
- Knowledge of Rules and Turbo Integrator, including of relationship between rules and feeders, external cube references, C: and N: level rule differences
- Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis business processes
- Design of templates and reporting in Excel through Perspectives and TM1 Web
- Knowledge of SQL, OLAP, and data warehousing concepts.
- Experience and knowledge of the Rental Equipment Industry
- Planning Analytics for Excel and PAW experience
Safety is key to our culture:
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 25 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws.
We value an inclusive and diverse workplace:
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.