Ref ID: 03900-0011201332
Classification: Database Administrator
Compensation: $23.75 to $27.50 hourly
Do you love solving problems with multiple layers of complexity? Robert Half Technology is looking for a Database Administrator who can contribute their problem-solving skill set to various challenges. This may be the position for you if you are a skilled problem solver with fine-tuned decision-making abilities. The Database Administrator will be located in Memphis, Tennessee and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
- Figure out the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes
- Suggest solutions for database design, tuning options, and other potential issues
- Baseline system performance and monitor for deviation, recommending and implementing improvements to slow running queries
- Configure database monitoring utilities to avoid false alarms
- Restore databases as service outages occur, including after hours and weekends
- Ensure the design and execution of database server topology, configuration, and maintenance meet SLA objectives
- Handle all database instances, installing, configuring, and maintaining them across development, staging, and production environments
If you would like to be immediately considered for this role, please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].