Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 20 on the Fortune 500.
We currently have a career opening for a Cyber Security Engineer.
This department is responsible for managing Information Security Operations. We exist to ensure availability, integrity and confidentiality of healthcare infrastructure that safeguards the patient. We promote a culture that protects information assets, manages risk and embeds security in people, process and technology. Overall, we define solutions that balance information security requirements against business needs.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects related to incident response
- Works on complex projects of large scope domestically and internationally
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organizational goals
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects and tasks
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Provide an organized and risk-based approach to remediation of sensitive assets in the enterprise
- Present data findings and influence organizational partners at multiple levels in the organization.
- Establish strong reporting metrics to support the program and influence behaviors.
- Act as liaison with solution owners and IT groups to ensure alignment of our strategy.
- Strong analytical, collaborative, problem solving, organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient PC skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills
- Proficient PC skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Significant experience with endpoints (laptop/desktop/server) related to cyber security
- Significant experience with incident response case management and automation
- Scripting and programming skillset within a cyber command center/security operations center
- Extensive work with Incident Response toolsets including, but not limited to next generation endpoint, automation, incident management, firewalls and cloud software/infrastructure.
- Familiarity with SIEM technologies and utilization within a cyber security environment
- Familiarity with Cyber Kill Chain/Mitre ATT&CK frameworks and application within a cyber security command center
- Familiarity with logging/monitoring solutions and implementations
- Familiarity with agile methodology, sprint planning and daily scrum meetings
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Strongly preferred 5+ years experience in related field preferred
- CISSP or equivalent certifications preferred, but not required
- User acquired intelligence to develop and implement correlation use cases in Splunk and Splunk ES is a major plus.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.