Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for CAD Technical Support Specialist in Baltimore, MD.
The client is seeking a CAD Technical Specialist who will act as a technical liaison between various department and consultants to develop and maintain Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) and systems support.
Provide day to day oversight of Computer Aided Dispatch system to ensure that any system errors or CAD-related trouble tickets are corrected as required.
CAD Technical Specialist responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Troubleshoots CAD including but not limited to: ProQa, ALI – E911, 911 Mapping, AVL, MobileCom, Mobility, CADI/PTT/Status Head Interfaces, Paging, RMS, Fire Station Alerting, as well as user issues
• Attends meetings with police and fire agencies as needed, acting as a resource for information on CAD computer/network/software operations.
• Ensures that computer record archiving follows state records retention laws for the backup and restoration of data.
• Provide 24-hour on-call support for CAD emergency repairs and problem escalation.
• Administer version management program
• Conduct periodic tests and audits of system hardware and software configurations.
• Oversee testing of all hardware/software changes to ensure proper operation. Research and document user requirements for system upgrades, modifications, and bug fixes.
• Perform software backups as required
• Coordinate work with all vendors
• Perform 1st Line Triage and or repair if applicable
• Provide system configuration, network management, virus mitigation, system administration, software support and troubleshooting of above-mentioned systems
• Develop and maintain the overall CAD computer infrastructure
• Supports the Emergency Operations Center and Office of Emergency Management during activations.