Ref ID: 01000-9502240861
Classification: Business Systems Analyst
Compensation: $43.27 to $48.08 hourly
Robert Half Technology is seeking an ambitious Business Systems Analyst for a healthcare company in Boca Raton, FL. The Business Systems Analyst will report to the Director of Solution Architecture.
The primary function of the Business Systems Analyst is to be responsible for all business aspects (i.e. functional, operation) of the requirements and analysis phase of projects as well as for ensuring that the final deliverable of a project meets all of the intended needs of the business. This individual will need to understand the SDLC models and what their specific activities are to manage an application project, deliver a solid set of requirements artifacts, to understand the project standards, to develop and implement solid test plans and test cases/scenarios to accurately test all aspects of the system and to maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards.
• Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
• Review and secure approval for technical and functional documents and artifacts as deemed required for IT Governance and SDLC of the project and/or team.
• Document requirements, define scope (processes) and objectives for the enterprise’s business units.
• Perform walkthroughs of applications and/or system enhancements/processes to assure they meet the feature and functional goals of the project.
• Implement new solutions driven by changes in the business as well as troubleshoot and enhance existing information technology solutions.
• Collaborate with Team Lead/Manager/Vendor to translate business requirements into optimized information technology solutions based on the practical needs of the end user.
• Develop and implement test plans/scenarios to ensure successful delivery of a project.
• Assist in system configuration to enable business processes.
• Provide project plans that include scope, timeframes, milestones and deliverables according to established business targets.
• Work with vendors on timeline & cost control.
• Effectively manage small project efforts, to include: scope/budget/resource management, time management (activities & task planning), communications, risk management, QA and testing, user training, ongoing maintenance and support.