Lendmark Financial Services is a consumer finance company that specializes in providing direct and indirect personal loans, automobile loans, debt consolidation loans, and merchant retail sales financing services. Lendmark operates over 319 branch locations throughout Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Mississippi, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Ohio, Texas and Washington.
We are an Equal Opportunity and eVerify participating employer.
The Application Support Technician is responsible for all “first contacts” with Company end-users to ensure efficient and timely support during normal business hours and at other times when the business is open.
- Provides first level support to Company end-users for Application Support
- Takes ownership of service tickets and ensure appropriate follow-up.
- Provides support to other Help Desk personnel
- Solves problems on a daily basis relative to Help Desk responsibilities.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applications to be supported including, but not limited to:loan management system (CALMS), custom, in-house developed applications, off-the-shelf applications (e.g., Sharepoint, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- High school diploma OR GED
- Effective communication and organization skills
- 1-2 years related experience
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of IT application support
- Experience in supporting software applications
- Undergraduate degree
- 2+ years in related experience
- Goldpoint Systems Software
- Office environment
- Occasional (infrequent) travel to branches